Saturday 8 November 2008

And so it will probably end.

I sent my response, which will probably spell the end of my part of the 1984 campaign..

Dear Lesley,

Thank you for your response to my email, but I have to wonder why my personal details are required for Mr. Bayley to offer his comments, and opinions on the issue I have raised.

With all due respect, given this government's apparent scant regard to privacy, nor the rule of law in order to protect the individual from the wrath of the state, I am unwilling to supply the details you have requested, and am very surprised that they are deemed necessary for a simple email from my local MP.

If Mr. Bayley has nothing to say, no opinion, nor reassurance to offer me on this matter, that is fair enough, I am sorry to have had the audacity to contact my MP about an issue that concerns me, my family, and millions of other Britons right now.

Yours Sincerely,

A concerned, and somewhat surprised, constituent.


I must say however, this has really whetted my appetite for politics, and can't wait for the LPUK AGM at the end of the Month, to meet all these like-minded people.

No comments: