Tuesday 5 May 2009

Poor Karen Matthews.

It seems poor Karen Matthews is missing a few things while she's doing her time.

Sex, shopping, and coffee at her neighbour's, but not a word for any of her beer and fag tokens, er, I mean children, including Shannon, who was held prisoner in the base of a divan bed while her Mother plotted to grab newspaper reward money.

Poor Thing.

"Matthews said: "My downfall has always been men. I get the blame for everything.

"I am sorry - sorry that I am in here serving time for something I didn't do. But I have to decide how I always go for the wrong men.
"I was framed. I didn't do it. I don't care about money but how am I ever going to prove I'm innocent?"


They used to have people jump off rocky clifftops to prove their innocence. If they lived, they were deemed innocent by God, and were freed, but if they died, justice had been served, and the world had one less piece of trash roaming atop it.

That'd
be cheaper for us taxpayers too!

Do the jump Karen!


No comments: